During our December Online Help Session, Mike shared some tips on modeling an industrial modern light fixture. We had a great selection of questions for ConDoc, Lumion, and SketchUp 2017, check out the entire playlist on our youtube page! If you wanted to follow along with our featured tutorial, you can access the files that Mike mentioned in the video by clicking on the button below.
December Online Help Session Recap:
- Modeling Real Objects – Industrial Modern Fixture
- Scaling in SketchUp
- Layers With Materials in ConDoc
- Material Libraries for Lumion
- Favorites in SketchUp 2017
- Alternate Modeling Methods
- Framing Plans and Details
- Arraying in SketchUp
Do you want to get the most out of your projects? If you have any questions in SketchUp, LayOut, Lumion, or ConDoc, schedule an Online Help Session with us today and we’ll provide expert solutions to help with your 3D, visualization, and drafting needs!