OFFICE NIGHT RENDER
The second feature in our Lumion Workflow series is creating an office night render. This scenario is tricky for a number of reasons, and dark lighting conditions are among the most challenging to work with when creating a convincing visualization piece. Luckily we break down all the intricate steps and refine a workflow for you to practice, use and repeat on your projects to achieve the absolute maximum quality result.
- We start this tutorial webinar by explaining the benefits of node placements in SketchUp and LayOut. Using nodes not only saves you tons of time, but also ensures you 100% accurate placement of lights and objects that would be impossible to replicate manually. We’ll show you how to leverage this to your advantage.
- Lumion comes with everything you need to create better renderings without having to hunt down material libraries, and importing entourage models. Add materials and objects to add more engaging realism details.
- Using node replacement for lighting will cut minutes, if not hours of time in our project.
- Creating a custom effect set will yeild the best results. We cover which properties to adjust to get the best results in dark lighting scenarios.
- Finally, we make a few more lighting adjustments, enhancements for entourage, and background to round out the completed rendering.
Check out the full list of live tutorials below from our August webinar. Jump to a section, watch, pause, repeat! We’ve got all the resources on this blog post that we used in the production of this workflow series. Be sure to check out our other tutorials.